This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a notice of these changes on the Site and in this Policy. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes.
This Policy is an integral part of the Site’s General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. Information Collection
Personally Identifiable Information.
In the course of accessing the Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, title and company name.
Non Personally Identifiable Information.
When you access the Site, we may collect the following:
- Information regarding your use of the Site (including without limitation your mouse moves, key strokes events, touch events, the way you move your mobile device);
- Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, access hours, operating system, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on the Site;
- Data about the configuration of your computer and your browsers setting and configuration (“Device information”), including without limitation: Browser user agent, Browser HTTP ACCEPT headers, Screen resolution and color depth, Your Timezone settings, Browser extensions/plugins installed/configuration, The fonts installed on the computer, Browser's cookie's setting and configuration, A hash of the image generated by canvas/WebGL fingerprinting, browser "Do Not Track header" settings, and more.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Site and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit.
- Third party websites may also place or read cookies on your computer’s browser, and please see below the section "Third Party Sites".
Links to Other Websites.
We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
2. Our Policy Toward Children
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com.
3. How We Use Personal Information
Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to administer the Site, (ii), to personalize your experience, (iii) to provide to you service announcements, (iv) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, (v) to enforce our Terms and Conditions, and (viii) to contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Site and the Service.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such announcements, information or offers, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
We use information that is not Personal Information for the above purposes and in addition in order to (i) monitor and analyze use of the Site and for the technical administration of the Site, (ii) improve the Site, and (iii) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of our users.
In addition, we may post additional ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific services.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Site and to perform services related to administration of the Site (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to comply with this Policy.
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-identifying information, Log Data and Device information, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Combined Information. We may combine certain Personal Information with non Personal Information in order to allow us to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow us generally to improve and personalize the Site. If we combine or link any information with your Personal Information, the resulting combination will be treated as Personal Information under this Policy.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
- Business Transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including among others your Personal Information, Log Data and Device information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of all or substantially all of our shares or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy.
5. Changing or Deleting Your Information
Our users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information, if not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business reasons. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated.
In addition, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not promise that your Personal Information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use. PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION ON THE SITE.
7. International Processing or Transfer
Your information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
8. Contacting Us
If you have any concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: December 18, 2017
Copyright © 2018, COGNITIVE ID LTD. All rights reserved.